Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PTI - Make It Monday Challenge

I've been wanting to make time for blogging for a long time. So no more waiting, today is the day I will start sharing my passion for crafting with the world. I am so inspired by following other people's blogs, and I hope that maybe I can inspire a person or two as well.

Today I'm posting my first entry for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday contest. The challenge is to create a card with the Go-To Sentiment technique featured by Erin Lincoln on Nichole's blog. For this technique, you pick a theme, in my case, birthday, then stamp several different stamps in an interesting off-set arrangement. Check out Nichole's blog for an instructional video demonstrating this technique. This card is for a dear friend whose birthday is coming right up, and it uses some of my favorite PTI stamps and dies.


Supplies:
  • Paper: Kraft cardstock, Black cardstock
  • Stamps/dies: PTI In Bloom stamps and dies, PTI Edgers #1 die, PTI Tiny Treats: birthday stamps, PTI Big Birthday Wishes stamps, PTI Everyday Button Basics stamps
  • Ink: Memento Rose Bud dye ink, Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
  • Markers: Copics RV04, RV19, YG95, YG97
  • Accents: clear rhinestones, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pearl

0 comments:

Post a Comment